Part-Time CFO Services
- Provides leadership in the development and achievement of short and long-term financial objectives.
- Directs and oversees all finance and accounting functions of the organization including financial forecasting and budget preparation, financial reporting and cash management.
- Ensures the credibility of Finance Team by providing timely and accurate budgets, financial reports and cash forecasts.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with other senior executives to identify their needs and offer a full range of business solutions.
- Provides other executives with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Proactively provides recommendations strategically to enhance financial and operating performance.
- Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.